We photograph both the interior and exterior of your home. All of the rooms in the home will be photographed, unless there is a room you would not like photographed.
- Clean whole house
- Vacuum, and mop
- Open all shades/blinds
- Clean glass doors and windows
- Hide trash cans
- Turn on all lights.
- Replace broken light bulbs and match bulb colors if possible
- Turn ceiling fans off
- Contain children’s toys out of site
- De-clutter all rooms.
- Remove excess magazines/papers
- Straighten dining room chairs
- Conceal all cords. Unplug if needed. (except lamps)
- Clean table tops
- Dust Chandeliers
- Fluff & arrange pillows and furniture
- Turn off TV’s and tidy up living spaces
- Dust ceiling fans
- Remove vehicles from driveways
- Do not park directly in front of the house
- Remove or hide all garden tools including hoses and sprinklers
- Mow and rake yard and sweep driveways, porch and sidewalks
- Move garbage cans out of sight
- Vacuum/Clean pool, and remove vacuum.
- Turn on pool fountains
- Remove or hide pool toys
- Close garage doors
- Remove toys, sports balls, etc.
- Tidy up outdoor tables sets
- Contain pets
- Place pet bowls in pantry or closet
- Put away toys, beds, crates, and litter boxes
- Clear yard of pet bowls, pet waste and toys
- Remove photos, notes and magnets from refrigerator
- Clear countertops and remove day-to-day utensils
- Remove items from sink
- Straighten stools and chairs
- Hide trash can if visible
- Remove magazines, newspapers and mail
- Make all beds and tidy bedrooms.
- Hang or put away all clothing
- Clear nightstands
- Remove all clutter form dressers
- Put away shoes, clothing, knick-Knacks and general items
- Clear under beds
- Clear countertops.
- Remove toothbrushes, jewelry, medicine, and other clutter
- Put Toilet seats down
- Remove rugs
- Remove cleaning brushes, plunger, scale, and trash cans
- Replace with full roll of toilet paper
- Hide shampoo, soap bottles, loofahs, shaving cream, and razors from shower
- Clean mirrors, Tub & Shower
- Remove dirty or non-matching towels